At our Grazing Platter Workshops are the perfect networking event where you will learn all the tips and tricks on purchasing local produce, designing the perfect platter, photographing skills and the perfect wrapping techniques to allow you to transport your platters to your family and friends house without any fuss.
How it works:
- Grab a friend, work colleague or family member for a fun filled evening
- Purchase your tickets
- Simply arrive to an already set up and catered grazing platter workshop
- A glass of local sparkling champagne on arrival
- Light snacks courtesy of Picnic by the Sea
- All local south coast grazing produce supplied, delivered and set up
- A grazing platter demonstration with Nadia
- Create your own platter session with your own wooden grazing board (supplied)
- Learn the skills on taking the perfect grazing platter photograph
- Lots of fun and laughter with networking opportunities and most important ‘lots of cheese tasting’.
- Plus, a special tote bag filled with treats for each guest upon departure (Valued at 65.00).
All workshops can be personally hosted in the comfort of your own home, corporate office spaces or pre-booked with us at Parfait Patisserie, Kiama.